SocialChorus is the leading advocate marketing solution for the brands that people love. We have created a platform that gives advocates who love products the ability to share their enthusiasm with online community.
We have a startup culture, which means there is a relaxed work environment, everyone’s opinion matters and the fridge is always well stocked. SocialChorus is a company that employees want to come work at everyday and are excited to interact with the product. SocialChorus has been constantly growing and has plenty of room for personal growth within the company. To learn more visit our website at SocialChorus.com
The Program Manager is responsible for driving successful advocate marketing programs based on motivating a brands advocates to action and managing ongoing advocate engagement initiatives. In this role, he or she will be expected to manage communities of thousands of brand advocates and bloggers/social influencers. The candidate who ultimately fills this role must understand the advocate mindset, especially that of brand superfans and bloggers, in order to help develop social marketing strategies and communications that inspire social activity and sustained engagement.
The Program Manager will work closely with an Account Managers to lead advocate marketing programs across a number of key Fortune 500 accounts, and will play a key role in the reporting and analytics of each program. Other key responsibilities include assisting with developing strategies to engage advocates; advocate identification and recruitment; advocate relationship management; research on existing social media platforms, advocate motivations and tools; and ongoing communication and analysis around program advocates’ activities.
The successful candidate will be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. This individual will be a self-starter, a creative thinker, and has a distinct interest in social media and word-of-mouth marketing. The Program Manager role demands high attention to detail while simultaneously working under tight deadlines.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Day-to-day recruitment, outreach and communication with bloggers and advocates
• Ongoing and real-time management of engaged, passionate advocate communities
• Support the development of creative program strategies, messaging and rewards tactics that will resonate with the target bloggers and advocates
• Run programs that encourage advocate and consumer engagement
• Develop a deep understanding of the advocate mindset in order to constantly inspire and improve social activity and performance
• Support Account Managers in developing and implementing bloggers and advocate relationship marketing programs
• Report and analyze blogger and advocate activities
• Flawless quality of work (spelling, grammar, format, etc. in all communication) and attention to detail
• Work with Customer Success team to streamline processes and document best practices for existing and upcoming client programs
• College Degree required
• 0-2 years of work experience (internship or professional) ideally in community management, social media, word-of-mouth marketing, digital PR, blogger management.
• Desire and ability to think creatively, solve problems, and use professional judgment
• Must be a self starter, articulate and posses excellent written skills
• Keen understanding and genuine interest of social media
• Very proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and all social networks
• Comfortable learning on the fly and navigating a technology platform
This is a full-time, salaried position offering stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. We are located on 3rd and Market Street, which allows you to easily access transportation and great food. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and tell us why you would be the perfect Program Manager for SocialChorus!