WHAT WE DO
SocialChorus has created a platform that allows people to share their love for brands with the online community. Rather than relying on Mad Men like ad execs, our clients believe that the best form of advertising are happy customers telling good stories about great products. These happy customers, called advocates, are the best way for brands to promote their products through word-of-mouth marketing that you can trust. Every Tweet, Facebook post, LinkedIn share and blog post is the actual opinion of these brand advocates.
Our ideal candidate will:
· Own and obsess over projects, taking them from formation to production,
· Produce great UI/UX that users can use easily and looks beautiful,
· Be opinionated but willing to listen to others suggestions, and,
· Worked in an agile environment.
Though this is our ideal candidate, we will also consider candidates who have three of the four qualifications.
· Work closely with the VP of Products and Associate PM,
· Work with the developer and UI/UX team on a daily basis, focusing on feature requirements, design and implementation,
· Work with clients to figure out business cases for new features, and,
· Investigate market requirements for gamification and the best practices for social sharing.
This is a full-time, salaried position offering stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. Our salaries are competitive with the market rate. At SocialChorus, there is plenty of room for growth and we are expected to double the size of our team at the end of next year.
We are located on 3rd and Market Street, which allows you to easily access transportation and great food. We actively promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.